Gail and Wayne are always very involved in the care, handling and maintenance of their clients' horses.
- -- They are extremely qualified in the handling of most emergencies that may arise through follow-up care.
- -- Cares are recorded and charted on each horse so you always know what is happening to your horse.
These records may include, but are not limited to, shots, dental care, etc.
- -- Wayne will replace a thrown shoe until the farrier can get there.
- -- Any medication (IM, IV, oral) can be given and will be recorded.
- -- Lumps, bumps, or scratches are treated and observed.
- -- We are setting up so Wayne can repair blankets for a minimal fee.
- -- We have excellent farrier care done by Sheldon Olsen, who has regularly scheduled visit.
- -- Horses are fed a custom supplemented textured sweet feed developed by Gail and Wayne along with
the nutritionists and vets.